Chislehurst BR3 house with sitting tenants
Chislehurst BR3 house with protected tenants
1920's built semi detached house being sold with sitting tenants
- 3 bedrooms with bathroom on the first floor
- 2 reception rooms, Kitchen and bathroom in need of updating. Rear garden
- Internal decorations need updating which is the responsibility of the tenants
- Occupied by couple aged 78 & 83 paying £150 per week
- Same tenants have occupied the property for over 32 years
- Protected tenancy which is registered at local rent office
- Rent has not been increased for 6 years
- Property is being sold subject to existing protected tenancy
- This property was purchased by our company within 8 days.
Similar houses and flats with sitting tenants urgently required.